Averagity

Oct 19, 2008

G'day peoples,
I can't find my other doodles so that'll be on hold for now.

Anybody see Passchendaele yet?
It's that war movie about Canadians in the battle of Passchendaele. But it's got a love story intwined in the movie too.

I can't wait for friday, it's a provincial pro-d day, so I'll probably end up going to see it. And the theatre will be packed with tiny little kids watching HSM 3.

The sun is creeping through my curtains, soon it'll be shining in my eye. argh. I love the sun.

So it's Sunday where I'm at right now, and I'm just searching for some McFly videos to watch on youtube. Mcfly is a band from the uk, pop-rock-ish. They're not your average boyband, but since they have been labelled as a boyband so many times, their music is my guilty pleasure. Just like Musicals.



Ahh this is a long post. I think.
I'll end it here, and post another part 2 pretty soon.

0 comments: