Music

Oct 12, 2008

So I'm in like 3 bands.. There's Concert band, Jazz Band, then a Jazz combo I'm in with a couple of my friends.
I'm totally bored atm so I am making this music post.
We're Playing part of the Indiana Jones theme in Concert Band, pretty cool.
I really wanna play Barbary Coast in either Jazz band or our jazz combo.
I wonder if the bass line is hard.. I'm working on The Chicken and that's filled with 16th notes. Jaco Pastorius plays Barbary Coast in like 3rd or 4th position.



That was a video of Mike Dignam playing Alive
He's officially one of my favorite artists, and he's not even uber famous! I've actually talked to him a couple times. It's awesome that he actually talks to his fans. When people get famous they just hire people to run their myspace pages etc.

UGH! I have to do homework and it sucks.

-duke.

0 comments: