Twilight Mania

Nov 25, 2008

So I've actually gotten onto the Twilight Band wagon. I don't usually follow fads, but this was too hard to resist. The book is just so different from what I would usually read, it's hard to put it down. I haven't yet watched the movie, and I've got mixed feelings about it. I'm also not done the book yet either. I plan to finish both of these items by next week. Team Edward or Jacob, I'm just not sure yet. I need to know more about Jacob, and the thus far, I think I need more info :P

So people don't like Rob as Edward, some think that they somehow were able to make Taylor Lautner ugly, and I have found one friend that doesn't like Kristen as Bella. I have to say that even w/o watching the movie yet, I like the whole cast. Except maybe Alice. Kristen Stewart has got to be one my favorite actresses. I loved her in "In the Land of Women", "Panic Room", and "Cutlass" just to name a couple.



-duke.

0 comments: