What a week..

Nov 2, 2008

it's 8:25 as I start typing this..
I am finally done my homework. This whole week has been hella crazy. Note: I don't use "hella" in real life. My friend said it a while back, and that sentence seemed like a good enough time to put it to use. So again back to my week. I totally procrastinated with my science project, and it's due tomorrow, me and my project partner are done, but there's always room for improvement. Also, during the weekends, I spent all my time working on my socials essay. It was about Canadian WWII propaganda, and after working so many long nights on the whole process, I made a pretty substantial mistake. Or it might not be substantial at all. It depends on perspective right? anyways, my teacher made it pretty clear that I had to cite where I got my posters from. And I forgot to include that in my bibliography. I wonder if she'll notice...

I hope this week is a bit more laid back. I've got an English project on the mythology stuff w/ the trojan war. I think we're making a mini-movie. Should be good, as long as my friend's camera can hook up to a PC. Alright..

I still need to go practice my instrument, I hate practice records, they are so evil. They make band class not be an easy "A"


Just cut it out, and tape it to your cell phone. Your phone's got instant personality!

--duke.

0 comments: