awww.

Jan 11, 2009

I'm leaving in a couple days to head back to reality. A week and a half until provincials, and I've got a bit of catching up to do. I'm a bit anxious. My homework isn't done, but I have worked hard. I'm scared of my teachers getting mad.. yikes. And today I said g'bye to my dad's side of the family. I promised to come back in 2 years or so. My grandma's sister is pretty old now, and she pulled the "I'm old so I could.. and this might be the last time.." card, and it got a bit um.. sad. Ayayay. It was all good in the end. I got to see my cousins one last time for a while and I said farewells to them. Except for my Italiano cousin.. he didn't come to the house this morning so I suppose I'll just txt him on the morning of my leave. I wonder how school is for him in Italy, because he's leaving the day after me. Anyways, I'm gonna somehow have to get through all of this. Marks are only marks.

-dash.

0 comments: