'08, I'll miss ya.

Dec 31, 2008

So for me, it's only less than 8 hours until I get to ring in the new year. And this 08 year has been hectic, but great.

We've seen great actors and musicians come onto the scene, and we've seen a bunch of great people go. Disney actors and actresses have taken the world by storm with their great hair and pearly whites. The songs of miss Hannah Montana are in the heads of thousands maybe millions of little girls. After the final Harry Potter book was released in 07, a void was left in many readers' hearts. For many this void was filled by the likes of dazzling vampires and a girl who got involved. We lost some greats. Paul Newman, Bernie Mac, and Heath Ledger, just to name a few. We saw Britney Spears pick herself back up and return with a hit album and a couple moonmen. Britney Spears had never won a single mtv moonman before, and this was her first year winning not one, but three. While Britney picked herself up, her sister gave birth to a baby girl. Backstreet Boys, The Spice Girls, and The New Kids On The Block all came back with albums sure to have pleased all their fans. Hollywood has undergone another year of great movies and complete flops. Here's to '08.

For myself, 08 has been one heck of a rollercoaster. I've decided on what I do like ad what I don't like doing. Music has taken a permanent place in my heart, if I could have it my way, I'd go to a school for music after highschool. We'll see how it turns out haha..

I can't possibly finish my reflections all right now! I'm supposed to be celebrating! Only a bit more than 3 hours before 09 for me. In a couple seconds, I say happy new years to another place in the world.

I'll complete my reflection over a couple more sessions

0 comments: