g'day mate.

Dec 20, 2008

So today, we finally went to the house on my dad's side. Since I arrived, I've beens taying at my grandma on my mom's side's place. But now, I;m at my dad's sister's place. The house just got renovated, so it's all really nice! Unrecognizable from how it used to be.

The more time I spend with my phone, I realize that my other Nokia phone does basically the exact same things as this new samsung one. Except, The Nokia phone can hold a micro SD whilst my Samsung doesn't. The Samsung phone just looks nicer. My cousin said he'd buy me a cellphone from Edmonton because of something about needing airtime, so I'm assuming there's some type of deal at this phone store or something.

Dial up connection is so slow man. Anyways, the band equipment got moved to the house I'm in today, so now there's a drumkit and a guitar and bass. All we're missing nis a keyboard which is in my cousin's house. My cousin is in a band, and my dad wanted to play with the equipment.

I haven't posted in a while so I'm trying to do a mega post. If you've made it this far, and sincerely care about my expeditions in this country, then kudos to you. Comment so I know you're there. Feel free to follow my blog too. Ok, so I'm currently listening to the latest Jason Mraz album, and it's pretty awesome. I listened to it on the plane, and that was tres awesome.. accent agu over the "e" in "tres".

Anyways, I guess that's it for now. I'll post tmrw or something.

0 comments: