Stolen from memolly

Dec 6, 2008

1. What’s your name?
Dulce

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Anything comfortable!

3. Last thing you ate?
A bun, yum.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Tandoori restaurants or Indian restaurants, I just don't like the food there.

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
aw..

6. Last person you hugged?
Mom

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Don't think so :), I'm ok though.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Probably not.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
My...elbow?

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
McDonald's..

11. Who is your best friend?
I don't like to choose. I don't think I ever would.

12. What time of the day is it?
3:07pm

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Remembering how much homework I have.. argh.

14. Baseball or Football?
Baseball

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
nope

16. Favorite type of Food?
Asian cuisine is so good! But I also love salty things, not uber salty though.

17. Favorite holiday:
Summer break!

18. Do you download music:
Legally

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
No, unless they are extremely grossly dirty.. like if I for some odd reason decided to walk outside with no shoes and only socks.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Mumbo jumbo to me and most likely to the person who has one.

21. Would you date the person that posted this?
Myself? no.. Molly? no...

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
No :(

23. Do you love anyone?
Family and friends!

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
Not really, but I would love to have contacts!

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No way, not that big of a risk taker.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
No, but it sounds cool.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Nope

27. How many pets do you have?
None anymore

29. Have you met a real redneck?
nah..I dunno if I'd want to.

30. How is the weather right now?
Well today it was surprisingly sunny! I didn't think it would happen considering the type of weather we've been having in BC

31. What are you listening to right now?
Ambience.. I guess.

32. What is your current favorite song?
So cheesy, but Bella's Lullaby-Carter Burwell

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Twilight!

34. Do you wear contacts?
No, but I want to!

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Church

36. What are you afraid of?
Spiders, Giant squids, and dark open spaces.

37. How many piercings have you had?
1 on each ear

38. What piercings do you want?
no more

39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?
I need to have more confidence

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Vanilla Bean Frap, and I sprinkle cinnamon on the whipped cream :D

41. What Magazines are you reading?
Nothing right now, I'm not really a magazine person.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Water gun..

43. Are you missing someone?
My family, and a friend whom I haven't talked to in so long.

44. Favourite TV show?
I don't know.. hmm..

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
yeah right.

47. Has anyone said you look like a celebrity?
YEAH! can't you tell..?

47. What celeb do you look like?
nobody

48. Who would you like to see right now?
My family, and loads of my friends

49. Favorite movie of all time?
hm.. The lion king! ... jk, right now it's Cutlass

50. Do you find yourself loved?
sure

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?
ohhhh yeah.

52. Favorite smell?
Vanilla! Or new electronics! Or the siopao boxes.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Butter

54. What’s something that really bugs you?
How the rain is so loud!

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
The old MJ

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Both?

57. What’s your favorite perfume?
Hippy Fizz

58. Favorite baseball team?
Red Sox

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
Nope.

60. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
almost 24 hrs

61. Last time you went bowling?
2 summers ago..

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
A van.. not so weird.

63. Who was your last phone call?
hmmm, I dunno

64. Last time you were at work?
Never worked a day in my life.. yet

64. What is the closest orange object near you?
The button down there that says "Publish Post"

0 comments: