ahg, + Theme Park

Dec 12, 2008

If there's one thing I miss about BC, it's the ability to not worry about getting mosquito bites. (At least where I live.) But this morning I woke up with 3 bug bites and now I've got some ointment on them which should make them somewhat less itchy. They're still a bit swollen because I was scratching them when I knew I shouldn't.

So we went to a theme park today, it was pretty fun. The usual: Got wet on this like "rapids" ride, you know where you sit in this like circular raft? And then we went on a couple coasters where we stood in line for a almost an hour, to get on a ride that doesn't last a minute. And we went on this ride where you get in like huge Swans, and then you peddle to get around haha! It was cool. Now let me tell you what happened when were on the boat that swings like an anchor y'know what I mean? So the people onboard were waaaaay too dramatic. This is a calmer ride compared to others, but people were screaming at the top of their lungs, and one kid was waving his arms like he was pretending he was running or something, but he would make this face like someone was about to punch him, and it made me want to laugh so hard. But back to the screaming. This guy behind me was so loud I thought I was going to get hearing damage, OMG. I wanted to yell and say "shut up!" And it wasn't even one long scream, it was like "Ahh! Ahhh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" But uber loud. This all happened while I just sat on my seat in the ride, calm and smiling.

All in all today was a pretty good day, tomorrow we're finally going to the mall! yessss..

-duke.

p.s. I wrote this yesterday but didn't post it so, all this happened yesterday

0 comments: