yoyoyo

Dec 10, 2008

So I'm doing another blog post, I can't find it in me to go to sleep yet, so I decided to post again. I don't know what I'm gonna do here, on vacation. I soooo don't wanna do my homework yet, even if I should start on it early. My cell is pretty cool, it's a samsung.. something. I can never remember the actual model name for my phones. I never get the easy ones like Rokr, or Razr, or Chocolate, nooooo, mine has to be made of letters and numbers all conjumbled up. I think I really need to sleep, everyonce in a while I end up getting dizzy. So I noticed that the Twilight craze has also reached this part of the world! I think I'm gonna go watch the movie again, go buy breaking dawn, and a couple pieces of merchandise if I can find any. Woah spinny again.. I missed the winter band concert I would've played in if I didn't go on vacation so early. So I can't wait to hear from my buddizzle(lol) about that. I guess I really should sleep. two more days, then I'll be moving to another city.

0 comments: