Got Lemons?

Dec 4, 2008

So today was a good day. I got much better on my mythology test in english, than I thought I would. Like 10% better than what I thought I would get. Yay me!
Something unfortunate happened to one of my teachers.. hehe. She had gross ugly sweatstains in the underarm area.. funny but gross. nobody told her, and I had to keep looking away while she was talking about the current coalition vs. minority gov't in Canada.

ANYWAYS... I'm leaving soon whoop whoop! 2 more days of school, and they'll be great, except for my debate on monday. So, I haven't even started packing!!! What do I need to bring? I totally need to bring stuff to keep myself busy when I don't have internet access, and when I procrastinate and don't do my homework. I am prepared to complete all of my unfinished doodles. I should be back with 6 doodles at the least.


I want this jacket.. pleather of course.
-duke.

0 comments: