Random awesome things.

Dec 5, 2008

1. A long while ago, around 7.7.7. ... in 2007, Lisanova wrote on my page. It could've been her... I know she doesn't use bots, but some sort of youtube celebrity commented on my youtube channel page using Lisa's account. She had a video around that time called "Lisanova does Youtube" where she kidnapped a bunch of youtube celebs and made them "spread the gospel of Lisanova", It was funny video, and she's my favorite youtuber.



2. Mike Dignam is an up and coming musician from England, and he's got loads of friends on Myspace. His music is so cool, and I've talked to him on facebook, and he's gonna give me the chords to his song: "Everything's Changed".



3. Goin' on vacation sooooon!

I don't really know what else to say... I guess there isn't as many things I thought I was gonna write...

Ciaozle for now.
-duke.

0 comments: